Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 1991



I'm the quintessential Dad today.  After getting breakfast for the boys, we go grocery shopping.  I push Eddie in one cart and pull Andy in another.  Having two carts turns out to be a good idea:  I spend more than $160 and, for a change, none of the produce gets smooshed.  After lunch, and Eddie's nap, we visit Lakeview Park to check out the Beach Party.  Andy takes his basketball along and is disappointed to find no hoops.  After a visit to the playground area, we return to the fest site, but the loud music is not to Andy's liking, and I'm more than happy to oblige.  JoAnna's sacked out on the couch when we return, having been up all night.  I have such a craving for barbecued chicken that I fire up the grill at 7:30, despite the fact that I'll be the only one eating.

No comments:

Labels