Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3, 1973

Sue and Michael convinced me to sing with them in Mrs. Hodges' Christmas program for the GSLIS party this Friday night. I wonder if Foster will want to go. Nothing like getting sucked into something, but now that I have committed myself to this, it should be interesting, especially since the number of participants seems to be constantly growing.

My car needs a new battery. The cold weather is sapping all of its juice. When I went to start it this afternoon, the engine struggled to turn over. I don't want to keep calling AAA for a jump. Why didn't you get jumper cables, you stooge? Yes, I know, the money was better spent on an album. There is no way I'll make it through the winter with my present battery. I remember someone telling me those exact words. It must have been the guy at Hudson's garage in Falconer.

No comments:

Labels