Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 22, 1991



When I get to the library, the sprinkler guy is already there.  Fortunately, Mark is also there and was able to let him into the library to do the inspection.  I punch *1234 on the security system keypad as soon as I walk in the door and the 09 code disappears immediately.

I work until 10, when I decide to take a few hours off.  I stop by the mall to look for a cassette that has "Chapel of Love" on it.  I end up spending $28 on 4 tapes.

At home, I juggle four or five things at once:  laundry, taping, preparing a macaroni salad, watering the plants.   Again I pick up Andy at daycare.

While grilling hamburgers, I get into a heated discussion with Barb about -- oh, just about everything that bothers me about her.  It's an ugly and unnecessary scene, but for some reason I just have to release some steam.

No comments:

Labels