Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 1991


I go to work at the regular time.  I need to finish preparing the board packet.  I do take the afternoon off, though, and spend the time taping music and weeding my files.

JoAnna returns my call at 4:30 and informs me that I won't have to pick up Andy.  Inexplicably, I react very negatively to the supper question even though I have a clear idea what's on the menu.

After 4/5s of a hectic week, I let two martinis do an incredibly relaxing job on me.  But according to JoAnna, I get too loose, and I must have been because I can't figure out what I did that was so disruptive.   Not that I was blasted or anything.

After supper, I give Andy a bath, watch a little TV, and read the introduction to Rivethead.  The fact that my eyes have trouble focusing on the page is a clear indication that I am not my usual self.

No comments:

Labels