Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 1991

Waking up early provides me with the opportunity to put a couple of good hours into my notebook reorganization project, once Eddie has been fed, that is.  I load up our newspapers in the van, stop at the library to do the same, then deliver them to the Boy Scout drop-off location at Fish Building Supply.  We all go out for breakfast at Perkins.  Unable to find an open parking space, I almost agree with JoAnna's suggestion to drive to Copper Top, but then I remember it was Andy who made the choice of restaurant earlier in the week. "Why don't you go inside and find out how long the wait will be?"   JoAnna follows through on my request, under protest, mumbling something about letting a child make a decision.

During the early afternoon, Barb cruises the mall, while Mom and Dad and the boys shop for groceries.  Once we return home and put everything away, I wash the car and Barb washes the van.  Andy helps.  It's a quiet, uneventful evening at home.

No comments:

Labels