Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 1991


Today Liz reminds me about her change of schedule for next year.  She'll be working every other Saturday starting in June.  And who will be working those open Saturdays?  What about Christine and Sheila, as I think about it later in the day.  That means we'll need that fourth LAI.  Otherwise, I am stuck with a lot more weekend hours than I care to deal with.

As much as I'd like to stay at work late to begin some serious workshop preparation, I leave the library shortly after 5 to take care of dinner preparations, as I promised JoAnna I would do during our afternoon conversation.  Pork chops, rice, peas and carrots.  A delicious meal.  JoAnna cleans up and I get the boys into the bathtub.  For the rest of the evening, I keep my nose in Rabbit at Rest.

No comments:

Labels